Is the income I receive from Landa taxable?

Yes, you may need to pay taxes on the income you receive from your investments. This is applicable for individual and entity accounts (LLCs, corporations, and trusts).

Each Landa series LLC is filed as a corporation. As such, if you’re eligible, you will receive a 1099-B, 1099-Div, and 1099-Misc that will hold the tax information for any properties in which you:

1. Earned more than $10 in dividends for any one property in the previous calendar year

2. Bought or sold shares in the previous calendar year

As each investor’s tax situation is different, we always recommend that you consult a tax professional.